Tuesday, February 19, 2013

aaaaaand go...

I have no idea what I am doing on a blog... None.

Nonetheless, I am proceeding forward.

Most every morning I do my quiet time.  Right now, I'm doing The Message//Remix: Solo.  God is totally and radically transforming me and I have been feeling pressed to be more transparent.  One of the things that irks me the most, especially with women, is that we all paint these happy, perfect pictures of ourselves and our families and our lives.  I am totally guilty of this, of course.  Recently, though, God has been pressing in and challenging me to be more honest with myself and with others.  Hence, this blog thing.

In an effort to be radically obedient, I am planning on blogging my responses to my Bible study with total faith that He has a plan for this.

Here goes...



No comments:

Post a Comment